Did you know ...
the average age of a child targeted for child Sex Trafficking is 12 years old?
How old is your child?
Parents and Teachers have you heard .....
AB 1227 - Mandates Child Sex-Trafficking Awareness Education for Teachers and school personal and STUDENTS
Easy, convenient and quick way to get into compliance:
All your employees take the same course, have the same certification
You can take on a computer, iPad or phone
Employees can become in compliance in less than an hour
Participants and employers will both receive a certificate of completion
Purchasing options are designed to work with few or many - depending how many employees you have
All school employees can be training in a matter of hours!
Be informed ....
so you can protect and educate your childrenAre you ready to get educated? Check out purchase options here.
Key mandated topics offered in this course
The course is 6 lessons covering the mandated topics from the SB-970 bill for Human Trafficking Awareness Training.
The following topics are included in this training:
The definition of human trafficking and commercial exploitation for children and the difference between labor and sex trafficking
Identifying victims and those at risk. Who are vulnerable and at-risk to this? How do I spot the indicators and warning signs?
Myths and misconceptions of sex trafficking
Identifying the demands and risks of trafficking. Factors that allow trafficking to thrive
The role of hospitality employees in reporting and responding to this issue
Identifying what can we do? Including resource and contact information of appropriate agencies and resources for immediate use.You can take - Child Sex Trafficking Awareness - Course right away - Press here to find out how!
Specifically, AB 1227 requires:
- Educators, at least once in middle school and once in high school, to provide instruction to students on human trafficking including:
- The prevalence, nature, and strategies to reduce the risk of human trafficking
- Techniques to set healthy boundaries
- How to safely seek assistance
- Training to be available and conducted periodically to enable school district personnel to learn about new developments in the understanding of abuse, including sexual abuse, and human trafficking, and to receive instruction on current prevention efforts and methods.
- County Offices of Education and County Sheriff’s Departments to be represented as part of their local Commercially Sexually Exploited Children (CSEC) Program.
Press Release: Governor Brown Signs AB 1227 (Bonta) into Law – 10/09/17
Dr. Judy Osterhage has a level of expertise unparalleled in our community, and she knows how to teach, train, and bring others along into awareness and action on behalf of our most vulnerable members of our society. - Alice
Aside from her life changing parenting work, Judy is also a human sex trafficking educator, instructor, advocate and a powerful voice in raising awareness. - Jim